THM Gluten Free German Apple Cake

My birthday is coming up and I wanted to be able to enjoy my birthday cake without pain. So I messed a little with the recipes here, to make something I can eat without pain.

So I reduced the sized and this is what I came up with....

Gluten Free German "Apple" cake.

1 egg
2 TBSP butter
3TBSP Truvia
1/4 cup ground flax seed
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup shredded apple
4-6 Walnuts or Pecans chopped

Frosting:
1 1/2 TBSP cream cheese or strained Greek Yogurt
Truvia to taste

Grease large coffee mug or custard bowl. I used butter in mine. Then mix ALL the ingredients for the cake. Dump in the mug/bowl.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.  Make frosting while you are waiting for the cake to bake. 

ENJOY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts