Menu Plan August 25- Sept 6th 2013

Not sure if I will get to most anymore Menu plans since my computer has officially died. I am using a almost dead, thought was dead, dug out from the laptop graveyard computer to post my menu, so hopefully I can stay on track this week.

Breakfast:
FSF - THM book
THM pancakes -THM book
Zucchini Pancakes

Fridge Oatmeal
Coconut Macaroon Muffin

Lunch/Supper
Cheeseburger Pie - 326 -THM book with green beans
Beans, salsa, and cottage cheese
Bean, Tomato, and Greens Burritos
BLT
Chicken Cacciatore with green beans
Zucchini Pizza
Atomic Bombs
Chicken Greek Gyros - with cucumbers
Brushetta - Add cottage cheese

Snack
Brownie Cheesecake
Gluc Pudding/Mousse-THM book
Cottage Cheese Ice Cream
Thinitos - THM book
Greek Yogurt with strawberries and 85% chocolate chunks

Comments

Popular Posts