THM Almond Joys

I have been playing around with the original Skinny Chocolate in the Trim Healthy Mama book .  I have finally came up with a few "new" to me recipes.  I will eventually share ALL of the recipes, but for today, just the Almond Joy version - the 2nd row in the picture.

Almonds
1/2 Unsweetened Coconut
3 TBSP Truvia - ground in the coffee grinder
1/4 cup cocoa
1 cup coconut oil
pinch salt
dash of Almond extract

Combine 5 tsp Truvia, 1/2 cup cocoa, and 1/2 cup coconut oil, pinch of salt, and dash of extract.  I just wisk it together until combined. If the coconut oil is not liquid I warm it on the stove.  I then pour into the bottom of 24 mini muffin pans. I have the silicon ones. I toss in the freezer and mix up the NEXT layer.

Combine 4 tsp Truvia, 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, and 1/2 cup coconut oil, pinch of salt, and dash of coconut extract.  I just wisk it together until combined. If the coconut oil is not liquid I warm it on the stove.  I grab the chocolate layer from the freezer, usually it is cold enough by the time I get it all together. I add the coconut layer. Push 2 Almond in the top. Return to the freezer until firm.

Once they are frozen I pop them BACK out and put 3 into a small snack sized baggy so I can grab them for a quick snack on the go. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts