THM Menu for Sept 14th - 20th, 2015

I am so excited. LAST week I changed my menu a little bit. It worked SO well. I only regret not wanting to do something simple for breakfast and lunch sooner. Shame on me.

Monday
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Bananas - Sub with Almond milk and Truvia -THM E
Lunch: Burritos or Quesadillas - I use low carb tortillas
Supper: Lime Shredded Pork with Squash- THM S - I use plan approved sweetener instead of honey

Taco - Tuesday
Breakfast:  Banana or Berry Kefir Smoothie
Lunch: Boiled Eggs and Celery with PB
Supper: Tacos/Nachos with lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and shredded cheese

Italian Wednesday
Breakfast: Scrambled or Fried Eggs
Lunch: PB&J or leftovers
Supper: Chicken and Broccoli over zucchini noodles or thinly sliced cabbage

Thursday
Breakfast: Kefir Banana or Berry Smoothie
Lunch:  Burritos or Quesadillas - I use low carb tortillas
Supper: Apricot Ginger Chicken with Green Beans - THM E - I used apricots, sweetener, and glucci in place of the jelly.

Fish Friday
Breakfast: Pancakes or Waffles
Lunch: PB&J or leftovers
Supper: Fish and Green Bean Fries

Saturday
Breakfast: Frittata
Lunch: Reubens and cucumbers
Supper:  Pizza -THM S and Seven Layer Salad - THM S sub Truvia for Sugar

Sabbath - Sunday
Breakfast: Sam's Cereal or Cinnamon Rolls with Yogurt
Lunch: Beans with Cottage Cheese/ Sour Cream, salsa, and fresh veggies
Supper: Crock Pot Red Pepper Chicken - THM S


Disclaimer: Some recipes are not written THM friendly, and I just replace items and I sometimes miss posting it on my menu.So if you see a non plan approved sweetener assume you add a THM friendly sweetener. For tortillas I use Low Carb tortillas instead etc. Pasta I like to use zucchini noodles or Dreamfields

Comments

Popular Posts