THM Menu for Sept 20 - 26, 2014

Changing up my menu again this week. But only that I am going to start it on Sunday instead of Monday.  ;-)

Sabbath - Sunday
Breakfast: Sam's Cereal or Cinnamon Rolls with Yogurt - THM E
Lunch: Beans with Cottage Cheese/ Sour Cream, salsa, and fresh veggies - THM E
Supper: 
Apricot Ginger Chicken with Green Beans - THM E - I used apricots, sweetener, and glucci in place of the jelly.

Monday
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Bananas - Sub with Almond milk and Truvia -THM E
Lunch: Burritos or Quesadillas - I use low carb tortillas THM S
Supper: Lime Shredded Pork with Squash- THM S - I use plan approved sweetener instead of honey

Taco - Tuesday
Breakfast:  Banana or Berry Kefir Smoothie - THM E or S depending on fruit because I use low fat keifer
Lunch: Boiled Eggs and Celery with PB - THM S
Supper: Tacos/Nachos with lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and shredded cheese THM S

Italian Wednesday
Breakfast: Scrambled or Fried Eggs - THM S
Lunch: PB&J or leftovers - THM S
Supper: Crockpot Chicken Philly Cheesesteak - THM S

Thursday
Breakfast: Kefir Banana or Berry Smoothie - THM E
Lunch:  Burritos or Quesadillas - I use low carb tortillas - THM S
Supper: Chicken Fajitas - - THM S

Fish Friday

Breakfast: Pancakes THM S or Waffles - THM E

Lunch: PB&J or leftovers - THM S
Supper: Fish and Green Bean Fries - THM S

Saturday
Breakfast: Frittata - THM S
Lunch: Reubens and cucumbers - THM S
Supper:  Pizza -THM S and Seven Layer Salad - THM S sub Truvia for Sugar


Disclaimer: Some recipes are not written THM friendly, and I just replace items and I sometimes miss posting it on my menu.So if you see a non plan approved sweetener assume you add a THM friendly sweetener. For tortillas I use Low Carb tortillas instead etc. Pasta I like to use zucchini noodles or Dreamfields

Comments

Popular Posts