Spinach Quesadillas




  This is one of our family favorites. Thanks to a friend Jennifer Moore for introducing it to us. I think we could LOVE on these. This is the BEST way that we ALL love to eat our greens. Even none green lovers might even be tempted to eat these. How do I know that? That was me!


Jen's Spinach Quesadilla

1 pkg Spinach or Greens
1 jar minced garlic
1 oz pkg your favorite shredded cheese
8-10 low carb flour tortillas

If you don't have a quesadilla maker then just a griddle will work fine. Cook on both sides and enjoy. :-)

Take out a tortilla, Add a handful of greens,I like to cut my green up fine, then add minced garlic, and then sprinkle with cheese.

Be sure to ad another tortilla for the lid. I have made the mistake of forgetting the lid. ACK what a mess that is. Don't do it. :-)
The finish product.. ready to be eaten by my children. We like to dip ours in Salsa. How about you?

Comments

Popular Posts