Book Review: Life Without Limits

Wow this book is fabulous.  Life Without Limits is a journey of one man's outlook on life.  Talk about a positive attitude DESPITE his obvious disabilities is just wonderful. I hope and pray I would have that kind of an attitude if I had his disabilities.

One of the things that surprised me was that his parents, especially his mother struggled at the beginning. I have no idea what I would do in their shoes, but I hope that I would not react that way. I want another child so badly. I would take what He would give me. Disabilities or not. I truly believe each and EVERY child is a gift and blessing, no matter if they are "perfect" or not.

His while aspect of just letting go and living life without limits. Laughing and having a great time no matter what.  I laughed heartily at his antics on the luggage carousel and the luggage compartment in the airplane. My children are now begging me to PLEASE read them the story. I think I just might need to do that.

Be prepared to laugh and be totally blown away with his love of life.  I recommend it for anyone that needs a good laugh. :-)




Comments

  1. Hey, I saw this guy on a YouTube clip where he spoke for about 5 minutes on an Oprah lifeclass show, with Rick Warren. He just shared his testimony and it was incredible. So moving. I'll have to check out the book - thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts