Aarti's Hot Dogs

We were fans of Food Network's Star Aarti Sequeira from the moment she was introduced. Our love of Indian food was because of her.   I am so glad we have been willing to try new foods. I have really enjoyed Indian food. 



Aarti's Hot Dogs

1 tablespoon butter
1 large onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly
1 1/2 tsp ginger
1 handful shredded carrots, optional
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon garam masala
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 large tomato, diced
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 (12-ounce) package hot dogs, sliced about 1/16-inch thick




 I saute the onions and garlic in butter. When they are soft I add the ginger, shredded carrots (I shredded them in the food processor), and salt N pepper.

I cooked that up until it was soft. Then I added the spices, ketchup, tomatoes, and hotdogs.  It was SOOO yummy. I also made Pita bread to put this amazing hot dog dish. I will share my recipe later.


Aartti's Hot Dogs all cooked up and ready to be eaten by my family. Mmmmm

Comments

Popular Posts