Feed My Starving Children Jan 2013

My church, Grace Reformed Church had a great opportunity for our family to help serve. As a mother of little children it is not an easy task to be able to do something WITH my children. Feed My Starving Children is a great opportunity for even your younger children to participate in serving.  Even my 8 yr old, who was nervous about doing it had a GREAT TIME.

Feed My Starving Children is a Christian 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. A single meal costs only 22 cents to produce, and 92 percent of total donations goes directly toward the food program.


The packing day was very energy filled. We had a rather large group from church that came. Adults, teens, and children. We all competed to see who could fill the most boxes. They had an assembly line to get the bags filled and sealed. It was so much fun.  Please take the opportunity to participate if they happen to be in your area. It will be a great experience and a fun time for all. We can't wait to go again next year!

Comments

Popular Posts