My goals for Feb 17-23 2013

How I did LAST week.

Homemaking
Finish Kitchen Challenge for the week- I worked on it, but it isn't finished.
Organize Freezer - I did one of them. :-)
 
 Family/Relationships/Ministries/Marriage
Game Night - We did it.
Write a note - I did a few.
Finish up dates with children  - I have 1 left!

Personal
Finish Memorizing Ps: 1:1-4 - I didn't do it at all. i am not sure WHY this is so hard for me. I struggle with memorization
Finish reading: October Song, Life Without Limits, Madeline Takes the Lead, John, Shadows On Stoney Creek, , and James Harriot's Treasury for Children. 
Start Reading: The Life You've Always Wanted, Desperate Marriages, Write It Down, Make it Happen,  Tiny book of BIG garage sale secrets, 10 Simple Steps For More Joyful Kids And Happier Parents, and A Love That Multiplies.
Keep up with Reading Through the Bible Lev 14-27 - I am a bit behind on this.
Walk/Run 3 days a week - I walked 2 days.

Blogging
Menu, Book review, Coupon Trip, Recipe, and weekly goals. I really didn't do a coupon trip this week, like I thought I would.

What I am working on for NEXT week.

Homemaking
Finish Kitchen Challenge for the week
Organize Freezer
Write up a cleaning schedule for Sat/Fri
Organize Coupons/Binder


Family/Relationships/Ministries/Marriage
Game Night
Write a note
Finish up dates with children 

Personal
Finish Memorizing Ps: 1:1-4
Finish reading: October Song, John, Shadows On Stoney Creek, Mary Jones and her Bible, Goals and Bound For Oregon
Start Reading: Desperate Marriages, Write It Down, Make it Happen,  Tiny book of BIG garage sale secrets, 10 Simple Steps For More Joyful Kids And Happier Parents, and A Love That Multiplies.
Keep up with Reading Through the Bible Lev 14-27
Walk/Run 3 days a week

Blogging
Menu, Book review,, Recipe, and weekly goals - schedule their publishing for the week instead of all at once. Bad habit ... LOL!  

Comments

Popular Posts