THM Menu for Jan 15-21, 2018


This past week didn't turn out at all as I expected. Instead of being able to enjoy lots of THM inspired food, I dealt with the lovely flu. I think I am going to adjust my menu for this next week, using some of the same things.

So what is on your menu this week? And what are you prepping?

Want to join me in my THM New Habits Challenge?  We are enjoying sharing our meal preps/plans and encourage each other to keep on the course.

Breakfast:
Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie - THM E
Chocolate Breakfast Cookies - THM E
Breakfast Burritos - THM S
Egg and Ham cups - THM S
Chocolate Covered Cranberry Shake - THM FP
Creamy Grains - THM E p.252


Lunch:
Autumn Crunch Salad - THM E Subbing out oil & fresh fruit
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup - THM E
Easy Cheesy Fiesta Chowder - THM S
Wedge Salad - THM S

Snack:
Cranberry Walnut Cookies - THM S
Salted Caramel Gluccie Pudding - THM FP, THT p.351
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Muffin - THM S
Chocolate Chip Cake - THM E


Dinner:
Blackened Chicken with Mango - THM E - THM Cookbook p.66
Cowboy Grub - THM E, THM Cookbook p. 59
Chicken Pot Pie - THM S, THM Cookbook p.137
Cheeseburger Skillet - THM S
Cilantro Lime Chicken Meal - THM E

Something extra that I need to do:
Lacto Fermented Dilly Carrots
Asian Ginger Bone Broth 

Comments

Popular Posts