THM Menu for January 8 - 14, 2018


It's already the second week into the new year. How is everyone doing?

Having an accountability group has really helped me keep up with my greens and meal prep. I have had things on hand to eat even when I am in a hurry.  I hope I can keep it up.

Skinny Chocolate still hasn't grown on me as much as I had hoped. But I am getting more kefir and fermented foods in my diet. So it isn't all bad.

Breakfast:
Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie - THM E
Breakfast Burritos - THM S
Quick Fix Eggwhite Muffins - THM FP, THT p.332

Lunch:
Autumn Crunch Salad - THM E Subbing out the oil and I will use fresh Cuties instead of canned fruit
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup - THM E
Easy Cheesy Fiesta Chowder - THM S

Snack:
Cranberry Walnut Cookies - THM S
Treeces - THM S, THM Cookbook p.378
Salted Caramel Gluccie Pudding - THM FP, THT p.351
Chocolate Breakfast Cookies - THM E

Dinner:
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Casserole THM S
Crispy Buffalo Buffalo Drumsticks - THM S
Cowboy Grub - THM E, THM Cookbook p. 59


Something extra that I need to do:
Lacto Fermented Dilly Carrots
Asian Ginger Bone Broth 

I am also participating in two other challenges I am attempting to follow along with for a bit. The One E a day Challenge and the THM Book Study group with my friend Judy.  Feel free to hope in and join us!

Comments

Popular Posts