THM Menu for January 22 - 28, 2018

The next 2 weeks are going to be extremely difficult and hard to stay on plan. If you have an extra moment or two and could say a prayer for myself and my children we would sure appreciate it.   Also for next week if you have some ideas for things I could easily take with me and not a fridge I am ALL ears.

So what is on your menu this week? And what are you prepping?

Want to join me in my THM New Habits Challenge?  We are enjoying sharing our meal preps/plans and encourage each other to keep on the course.

Breakfasts:
Mango Ginger Smoothie - THM E - I am going to use Kefir instead of water
Pumpkin Concrete Mixer - THM S - going to use Kefir instead of the milk/protein powder
Chocolate Nut Granola - THM E - THM Cookbook p.255
Chocolate Pecan Pie Muffins - THM S

Lunch:
Pear Waldorf Salad - THM E
Russian Borscht Soup- THM E
Ham and Bean Soup - THM S sub out potatoes with cauliflower

Snack:
Salted Caramel Gluccie Pudding - THM FP, THT p.351
Bust A Myth Banana Cake - THM E, THM Cookbook p.298
Chocolate Treeces Poke Cake - THM S, THT p.382

Dinner:
Cowboy Grub - THM E THM Cookbook p.59
Cheeseburger Skillet - THM S
Garlic Beef Enchiladas - THM S
Caribbean Chicken with Black Bean, Kale, and Pineapple Salad - THM E - reduce oil


Comments

Popular Posts