THM Menu for Jan 29 - Feb. 4, 2018

February ladies!  Yes it sure is. Whew. January is fast leaving us isn't it? I think I might need to slooooow down time here. I adore winter and February is sneaking my winter away. ;-)

So how are you doing?  I am going to be doing some simple easy things this week. Not sure how things will go down. Prayers appreciated if you have extra time to say one for myself and my children this week.

We are in the last 2 weeks of my NEW HABITS CHALLENGE.  I have done fairly well after I finally kicked the stomach FLU to the curb last week.  I always struggle with it. Not so much the throw up stuff, but what comes after seems to stick around FOREVER!  The headache/migraines are still bothering me, but I am able to function more instead of being in bed and in pain all day.

So my simplified menu:

Breakfast:
Vanilla Kefir - FP
Pineapple Coconut Kefir - THM E - I will use Coconut extract
Chocolate Granola - THM E

Lunch:
Tuna, beans, and salsa - THM E and FP depending on amounts
Canned Chicken, kale, and avocado - THM S
Lime Butternut Squash Soup - THM E I am only using half the amount of butter. 

Snack:
Lily's Chocolate with Pecans - THM S
Popcorn with Kefir - THM E
Cottage Cheese with PB and sprinkle of cocoa nubs- THM FP

Dinner:
Chicken and Red Bean Enchiladas - THM S using low carb tortillas
Sweetie on Steroids - THM E p.76
Cumin Rubbed Chicken Black Bean with Corn - THM - E



Whistle wetters:
Singing Canary
GGMS
Hot Chocolate

So leave a comment and tell me what you are doing this week?


Comments

Popular Posts