My review of Keto Soups & Stew by Carolyn Ketchum

I was really looking forward to her newest released cookbook, Keto Soups and Stews! And it didn't disappoint!  I LOVE eating soup all winter long. Of course my family would disagree. They think they need things like tacos, spaghetti, and pizza. Silly family. LOL!

My favorite recipe so far is the Pumpkin Soup. We love pumpkin anything dessert, but we were very hesitant to try the soup. But hey, we will try anything once right? We were pleasantly surprised. I think it might NEED to go on our fall menu now. Who know the famous pie of the fall would make a delicious soup?

Carolyn has some neat features in her books that I bet you didn't know about. Did you know she has a picture index in the back?  I wish all cookbooks did that! I can easily look though the pictures and recall the recipe.  I think its one of my favorite things about her books.

So if you haven't already gotten a copy of her cookbook RUN out and get it NOW!  Soups and Stews are made for winter... and it is winter!

Comments

Popular Posts