THM Cookbook Menu for December 17-23, 2018


I was watching a neat vlog called Our Tribe of Many and they were going through THT trying each recipe. I thought what a good idea! I have made almost ALL the recipes in the original book, but not the Trim Healthy Cookbook. I have Trim Healthy Table, but there are SO MANY recipes in Trim Healthy Cookbook that I haven't even tried yet. So, I am going to try cooking a few more from the Cookbook and see how far I get.  I have made some, so I am going to skip over those, but there are SO MANY I have never tried.  What recipes have YOU tried and LOVED?

I am hoping that the end of summer, August, I will be finished cooking through the THM Cookbook.  Its been fun. I think most things I have left are desserts. I didn't realize how MANY there were in this cook. WOW.  There are a few favorites that I can see myself making again and keep making. Obviously I am STILL working on the cookbook so here's to hoping that I will finally finish in December!

Breakfasts: -
Jigglegurt THM FP p.345
Choco,Choconut, Berry, Green, and Sensitive Secret Big Boy THM FP p.415
Chocolate Glazed Coconut Cake THM S p.293 

Lunches:
Two Minute Nutty Noodles THM S/FP p.79
Spinach Lane Soup - THM FP/S p.121
Swiss Loaf THM FP p.198

Snacks:
Skinny Chocolate Truffles (mint) THM S p.384-385
Mad Melbas THM FP p.454
Thinnies THM S p.455
Crispy Addictions THM S p. 458-459
Mazing Marshmellows THM FP/S p.389

Suppers:
Pearl's Easy Meatloaf THM S p.158
Chicken Parmy THM S p.161 with Non Starchy Bake THM S p.227
Popeye Power Soup THM FP  p.104 with Trim Corn Bread THM S p.199
Sausage Balls THM S p.159

Sippers - FPor S
Tumeric Toddy Trimmy p. 433
Salted Caramel Creamy Ooolong p.434
Foundation Milk p. 439

Comments

Popular Posts