My THM meal plan for Jan 27 - Feb 2, 2020

Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't want for their new one to start a new adventure.

The next 2/3 months I am going to be working on eating down my pantry shelves. I have a garden each year and I use it to help lower my grocery bill.  With having cooked through the cookbooks I haven't been as frugal as I like to be. Winter is normally a smaller food budget.  I am hoping I can do a better job of less waste and eat my freezer down a bit.  I grow a garden for a good reason. 

I started a FB group, called THM New Habits Challenge for some interactive support and new habits challenge. You can also participate on IG if you are more of an IG person. 

A friend let me borrow The 30 Day Ketogenic Cleanse, Dairy Free, by Maria Emmerich (30 Keto) and I found a few recipes I am hoping to use.  And I still have a few left from last week that I need to make.

Jen, from the Well Planned Kitchen had a great free course a bit ago and I took a few gems away from her classes. I like to meal prep, but I kinda fell out of the loop of ease that I use to do... or she suggested. It is always nice to take a refresher and learn a few things, or in my case to be reminded of things you use to do.


Breakfast:
Tumeric Smoothie THM E, use almond milk, only 1 banana, and stevia instead of honey
Lemon Curd with Dutch Baby p.184-185 THM S - (30 Keto) 
German Pancake Bites THM S

Lunch:
Mediterranean Bean Salad THM E - use FF cottage cheese and only a few olives to garnish
Jalapeno Popper Salad - THM S - Going to sub the Dreamfields for cauliflower

Snack:

Luscious Lemon Squares THM S

Supper 

Tex Mex Baked Spaghetti Squash THM E - skip the cheese, or just use as a garnish.
German Skillet Dinner - THM E  
Polish Pickle Soup THM S - Glucci instead of flour to thicken

Sippers
Cranberry Wassail p.406 THM FP THM Cookbook
Earth Milk p.402 THM FP THM Cookbook

Unfortunately I will not be able to offer a shopping list until I find another program. My current one is no longer an option

Comments

Popular Posts