My Trim Healthy Mama Menu for April 13 - 19, 2020

Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't want for their new one to start a new adventure.


I am taking a break from cooking though a cookbook the next few months. I am challenging myself to use up the last of the garden goodies and use a few more eggs in my menu. 

Trying to be a little more pro-active for the next month or so. Making a on plan bread/rolls I can use in an FP or S setting.  Also some sort of cracker or salty snack to have on hand.

I started a FB group, called THM New Habits Challenge Round 2 for some interactive support and new habits challenge. You can also participate on IG if you are more of an IG person. 



Breakfast:
Egg Bites THM S

Lunch:

Snack:

Supper:

Drinks:

Comments

Popular Posts