Penne and Broccoli

Another meal filled with some yummy veggies.  I think broccoli might possibly be the favorite vegetable around here. Even the baby eats it happily.


I found this recipe... http://allrecipes.com/recipe/penne-with-sausage-and-broccoli-rabe/detail.aspx

I did not have all the ingredients to make it "right" so I switched it up.

Simple Broccoli and Penne

1 (16 ounce) box penne pasta-cooked
1 pound breakfast sausage - cooked
1 pound broccoli 1/2-inch chunks- steamed
1 TBSP Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
grated Parmesan cheese
Red pepper flakes to taste

Combined cooked pasta, meat, broccoli, seasoning. Salt and pepper to taste.  Serve up with Parmesan cheese and red peppers for those to like it HOT!

I remembered to take a picture of it this time. Too bad it got lost is cyber space somewhere. WEIRD!

Comments

Popular Posts