THM Meal Planning Monday! January 1st - 7th, 2017

I have not meal prepped in a long time. My sister with Dash of Homemade at KJDezign did a wonderful job of it last year. I am in awe of her beautiful prep lists etc. Someday I will have a creative jean right??? Wait... I think she stole it all. LOL!

So, until I figure out all the fancy stuff she did, here is mine for this week:

Breakfast
  • Cookie Bowl Oatmeal - THM FP - THM p.249 x2
  • Blueberry Muffin THM S x2
  • Vanilla Kefir Smoothie -THM p. 445, with Sprouted Wheat Bagels or Baked Cinnamon Grapefruit - THM E (Bread THM p.200) x2
  • Frittata - THM S

Lunch:

Supper:
Snack:
  • Beef Jerky THM S
  • Berry Crunch Bars THM S p. 392
  • Pay Off Day Candies THM  S p. 381
  • Mexican Chocolate Frozen Yogurt - THM S because I am going to add chocolate chips etc.
  • Chocolate Moisties THM S p.321
  • Sprouted Bread with Slim Belly Jelly - THM E p.478

Drinks:
  • GGMS - THM p. 397 x 4
  • Singing Canary - THM p. 298 x 4
I will try to post my prep steps etc in the next few days. Since this is a new thing to me it is taking a bit longer than usual to get all the pictures and ideas all lined up to share. Hopefully NEXT week will be smoother and I'll get it finished on Monday like I planned.





Comments

Popular Posts