THM Menu for Jan 8 - 14, 2017 - with my Meal Prepping ideas

Wow already the second week of January. How in the world did that happen? I think I missed part of the week. Whew. Hold on everyone time is flying by....

I am listing snacks first. Why? Because they are the most important. Ha ha!

Snacks
Cheesecake Cookies Squared FP
Pay Day Candies THM S p.  x2
Best Crackers Ever - THM S
Cry No More Brownies p. 314 - THM S
Wedding Cheesecake p. 332 - THM S
Almond Joy Cookies - S THM S

Breakfast:

Fridge Oatmeal with Black Berries and cocoa nibs - THM E x2
Strawberry Grapefruit Kefir - THM E (Subbing out the cottage cheese and milk for kefir) and I hope to have a 1/2 sprouted bagel with it.
Stove Top Granola Crunch - THM E p. 255x2
Fried Berry Tacos THM Sx2

Lunch:

Crispy Baked Buffalo Drumsticks - THM S with Wedge Salad on a stick - THMS x2
Deviled Eggs with pickles - THM S
Leftovers x2
Trim Zuppa Toscana - THM S p.86
Beans in the Pressure Cooker - THM E

Supper:
Sweetie on Steroids - THM E p.76
Tacos - THM S
Lazy Lasagna THM S p.140
Cilantro Lime Chicken- THM E - Watch the oil amounts.
Cheeseburger Casserole - THM S
Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken - THM E - I will lower the oil and use Chicken Breast
Sprouted Pizza Crust with my fat free cheese - THM E - p.200

I will be starting with the sweets first to get them all finished up first. They are the most important think, in my opinion, that I need to get done. I will then move on to the breakfasts and lunch. I don't intend to make my supper meals because most of them are already prepped and in my freezer from my OAMC sessions.

Hopefully I can share pictures with the progress this week. Last week I forgot. Oops.

Here is the shopping list for everything listed above. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts