My review for THM Menu for April 16-22, 2018

I had to admit it, but I did not make a SINGLE recipe apart of the pizza one this week. Our freezer died so I am doing my best to eat through the food we have that is try to thaw while we are praying it gets fixed. "sigh" So once we get our freezer fixed we will be back on track with our food. The freezer/cooler swap gets old. I am so thankful for cooler weather!  I wish it would snow and stay frozen another week. But for now I am stuck eating whatever comes out of the freezer/coolers first. If you wouldn't mind saying a prayer for us this week, that we will be able to get it fixed quickly I would sure appreciate it. 


Breakfasts: - for the shakes and smoothies, I am going to use Kefir instead of cottage cheese and Almond Milk.  I make smoothies almost daily to go along with my breakfast. 
Berrylicious Thin Thick- THM FP  p.424 with - Giant Blueberry Baked Pancake THM E p261
Mintylicious Thin Thick - THM FP p.475 Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin THM S p.278
Cranberry Wassail Shake - THM FP p.406 with Berry Creamy Grains THM E p.252

Lunch: - Leftovers
Eggs in a Nest- THM S p.83
Creamless Creamy Chicken - THM FP p.78
Zesty Southwestern Chop Up - THM S p.182

Snacks:
Believe it or not Chocolate Chip Cookies- THM S  p.320
Key Lime Pie THM S p.326
Salted Caramel Gluccie Pudding - THM FP p.379

Supper:
Chicken Chicken Bang Bang p.77
Avo Bacon Noodle Toss p. 81
Crispy Salmon Siesta p.80
Rustic Pizza - p.212

Sippers
Earth Milk Sipper - THM FP p.402

Comments

Popular Posts