My review for THM Menu for April 2-8th, 2018



I took a 1 weeks break from working through the THM Cookbook because I want to try some NEW recipes from Carolyn's NEW BOOK, Easy Keto Dinners (EKD), and also a few from the Trim Healthy Table (THT)that have been calling my name. But never fear, I will be back at the THM Cookbook next week!

Breakfasts: - for the shakes and smoothies, I am going to use Kefir instead of cottage cheese and Almond Milk.  I make smoothies almost daily to go along with my breakfast. 
Chocolate Covered Cherry Shake - THM FP THT p.471 - This was SOOOO good. I actually used cottage cheese AND kefir in this one 
Chocolate Covered Cherry Muffins THM E THT p367 - They smelled amazing even baking. Never thought I would say that. 
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Shake- THM S THT p.475 - This was yummy!
Cinnamon Pecan Baked Pancake THM S THT p.338 - I didn't add syrup the first time I had it and still enjoyed it.
Whipped Pina Colada Shake- THM E THT p.477 _ I adored this one!
Crunch Granola THM E THT p.361 Even thought I am not a cinnamon fan I liked it. I made a larger batch then intended so I will be enjoying it for a while.

Lunch: - Leftovers
Antipesto Caprese Salad- THM S EKD Cookbook p.103 - Struggling to find the meat to try this one. When I find it I will make it.
Creamy Lemon Chicken And Quinoa Soup - THM E THT p.147 -I really loved this!
Moroccan Trade Wins Trimmy Bisque THM E THT p.191- Struggled to find Miso so I didn't try it this time.

Snacks:
Brown Rice Kristy Treats- THM E THT p.439 - There way too soggy. I am going to work on them and hopefully dry them out a bit so they taste a little bit like the "real" thing.
Chocolate Treeces Poke Cake THM S THT  p.382 - Quite tasty!
Magic Salted Caramel Cupcakes - THM S THT p.379 - Still need to make the frosting, but even without it, they were pretty good!

Supper:  All these meals are taken from Easy Keto Dinners - All are THM S - I didn't make any of these because I ended up with a few sick children. I will try this menu again...
Chicken Enchilada Skillet p.22
Jamaican Jerk Chicken and "rice" p.28
California Roll in a Bowl p.52
Jalapeno Cheddar Stuffed Burgers p.74
Buffalo Chicken Chowder p. 34
Zucchini Pan Pizza - p.96

Sippers
Hello Health Sipper - THM FP THT p.453 - I am going to try it... one day.
Converted Sailor Toddy - THM FP THT p.454-Pretty good. Just not what I thought it was going to taste like. I made it with Soda water.

Comments

Popular Posts