THM Menu for April 30 - May 6th, 2018


This week starts 5th week of my 3rd round of my THM New Habits Challenge. Are you joining us?  I have a FB group page if you would like to join us and keep each other accountable. Or for even more fun use the hashtag #THMnewhabitschallenge2018 on IG and leave a picture.  

I was watching a neat vlog called Our Tribe of 10 a few months ago and they were going through THT trying each recipe. I thought what a good idea! I have made almost ALL the recipes in the original book, but not the Trim Healthy Cookbook. I have Trim Healthy Table, but there are SO MANY recipes in Trim Healthy Cookbook that I haven't even tried yet. So, I am going to try cooking a few more from the Cookbook and see how far I get.  I have made some, so I am going to skip over those, but there are SO MANY I have never tried.  What recipes have YOU tried and LOVED?

I am changing the amounts of recipes I am choosing to try each week. Something isn't flowing right. I end up making and prepping breakfasts and snacks and never seem to make it to lunches and suppers. I need to figure out HOW to not keep doing that.  And I am only using 2 or 3 recipe for supper. 

Breakfasts: - for the shakes and smoothies, I am going to use Kefir instead of cottage cheese and Almond Milk.  I make smoothies almost daily to go along with my breakfast. 
Berrylicious Thin Thick- THM FP  p.424 with - Giant Blueberry Baked Pancake THM E p261
Cranberry Wassail Shake - THM FP p.406 with Berry Creamy Grains THM E p.252

Lunch: - Leftovers
Creamless Creamy Chicken - THM FP p.78
Zesty Southwestern Chop Up - THM S p.182

Snacks:
Believe it or not Chocolate Chip Cookies- THM S  p.320
Salted Caramel Gluccie Pudding - THM FP p.379

Supper:
Chicken Chicken Bang Bang p.77
Avo Bacon Noodle Toss p. 81
Crispy Salmon Siesta p.80
Rustic Pizza - p.212

Sippers
Earth Milk Sipper - THM FP p.402

Comments

Popular Posts