My favorite Aldi dinner recipes from the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook



I typically shop at Aldi. The recipes listed below can all be made with things I can purchase at my local Aldi.  I use their Stevia sweetener in place of the sweet blend mentioned in the recipes.   I rinse my ground beef. 

Hope this is helpful!

All these recipes are family approved.

Most if not all of them can be made ahead and frozen for later use. Enjoy!

Cajun Cream Chicken THM S p.36
Wacha Want Mexican Chicken - THM S p.47
Slow Fajitas THM E or S p.53
Balsamic Chicken THM S, FP, or E p.56
Cabb and Saus Skillet - THM S p.58
Cowboy Grub THM E p.59
Slim Sloppy Joes S or E p.63
Blackened Chicken with Mango and Black Beans THM E, p.66
Taco Time THM S p.68
Quinoa Goes Cajun THM E p.69
Tilapia Veracruz THM S, FP, or E p.70
Reuben in a Bowl THM S p.73
BLT Frittata THM S p. 74
Sweetie On Steroids THM E p.76
Crispy Salmon THM S p.80


Comments

Popular Posts