THM Menu for Feb. 5-11, 2018

February is here. Shortest month of the year. So lets put it to good use.

So how are you doing?  My daughter helped me make up our menu this week.  We are doing THM together and sometimes I just make food and she's stuck with it.

We are working on our last week NEW HABITS CHALLENGE.  I didn't do as well with meal prepping as I had hoped.  I think for myself I will still be adding it to my next New Habits Challenge so I can actually get this under control.


Breakfast:
Maple Bacon Pancake Muffins THM S, EKK p.134
Mango Creamy Grains THM E, THM Cookbook p.253
Chocolate Monkey Crepes THM E, THM Cookbook p.267
Vanilla Kefir - FP
Pineapple Coconut Kefir - THM E - I will use Coconut extract
Mango Ginger Smoothie - THM E - I am going to use Kefir instead of water

Lunch:
BLT Wraps THM FP, THT p.296
Cauliflower Mac N Cheese, THM S
Autumn Crunch Salad - THM E Subbing out oil & fresh fruit


Snack:
Super Simple Vanilla Ice Cream THM S, EKK p.336
Lemon Poppyseed Quick Bread THM S, EKK p.124
Lemon Mousse THM FP, THM Book p.367-8
Orange Creamsicle Shake THM E, THM Cookbook p.409


Dinner
BBQ Slow Cooker Meatballs THM S, EKK p.168
Slow Fajitas THM E, THM Cookbook p.53
Personal Pan Pizza THM S THT p.310
Tilapia Veracruz THM E, THM Cookbook p.70-1
Cheesy Tuna Casserole THM S, THT p.125

Whistle Wetters
Sweet Tea Lemonade EKK p.176
Singing Canary - THM FP

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts