THM Menu for Feb 12 - 18, 2018



I was watching a neat vlog called Our Tribe of 10 a few weeks back and they were going through THT trying each recipe. I thought what a good idea! I have made almost ALL the recipes in the original book, but not the Trim Healthy Cookbook. I have Trim Healthy Table, but there are SO MANY recipes in Trim Healthy Cookbook that I haven't even tried yet. So, I think I am going to try cooking a few more from the Cookbook and see how far I get.  I have made some, so I am going to skip over those, but there are SO MANY I have never tried.

This is the "off week" from my THM New Habits Challenge. Next week we will be starting my new THM New Habits Challenge Round 2. Come join us if you need some accountability and encouragement.  I am hoping to try adding a bit more to my IG, but we'll see. I don't always remember to take pictures, but I want to try.

So without further ado, here is my menu for the week. Heavy on the THM Cookbook for supper. Not ALL recipes are from it, but a good portion are.

Breakfasts: - for the shakes and smoothies, I am going to use Kefir instead of cottage cheese, cream cheese, and Almond Milk.  I make smoothies almost daily to go along with my breakfast. 
Shake Gone Nuts - THM FP THM Cookbook p.411 along with Succulent Egg Sammie - THM E  THM Cookbook p.242
Key Lime Shake - THM S THM Cookbook p.408 along with Fields of Green Omcake - THM S Cookbook p.240
Orange Creamsicle - THM E Cookbook p.409 along with Sweet Dreams Peachy Oatmeal - THM E - THM Cookbook p.247

Lunch:Leftovers
Bean Boss Soup - THM E THM Cookbook p.109
Salad In A Jar - THM E - THM Cookbook p.188
Grand Greek Salad - THM S THM Cookbook p.183

Snack:
Trimtastic Chocolate Zucchini Cake - THM S THM Cookbook p.296
Skinny Peppermint Patties - THM S THM Cookbook p.380
Superfood Chocolate Chews - THM FP THM Cookbook p.383

Dinner:
Cajun Cream Chicken - THM S THM Cookbook p.36
Rich and Tender Stew - THM S THM Cookbook p.44
Chicken Florentine - THM S - THM Cookbook p.46
Cheapskate Soup - THM E - THM Cookbook p.88
Buttah Chicken THM S - THM Cookbook p.54
Perfect Pizza - THM S THM Cookbook p.211

Sippers
Earth Milk - THM FP THM Cookbook p.402
GGMS G2 - THM FP

Comments

Popular Posts