THM Menu for February 19-24, 2018

   This week starts the 2nd round of my THM New Habits Challenge. Are you joining us?  I have a FB group page if you would like to join us and keep each other accountable. Or for even more fun use the hashtag #THMnewhabitschallenge2018 on IG and leave a picture.  

   I was watching a neat vlog called Our Tribe of 10 a few weeks back and they were going through THT trying each recipe. I thought what a good idea! I have made almost ALL the recipes in the original book, but not the Trim Healthy Cookbook. I have Trim Healthy Table, but there are SO MANY recipes in Trim Healthy Cookbook that I haven't even tried yet. So, I am going to try cooking a few more from the Cookbook and see how far I get.  I have made some, so I am going to skip over those, but there are SO MANY I have never tried.  What recipes have YOU tried and LOVED?

Breakfasts: - for the shakes and smoothies, I am going to use Kefir instead of cottage cheese and Almond Milk.  I make smoothies almost daily to go along with my breakfast. 
Thin Mint Chocolate Chip Skake - THM S THM Cookbook p.410 with - Bring on da Buttah Pancakes THM S THM Cookbook p.262
Strawberry Cheesecake Shake - THM S THM Cookbook p.412 Breaggy Fry Up THM S THM Cookbook p.244
Banana Oat Shake - THM E THM Cookbook p.413 with Just Peachy Muffins THM E THM Cookbook p.286

Lunch: - Leftovers
Cream of Mushroom Soup - THM S THM Cookbook p.110
Broccoli and Cheese - THM S THM Cookbook p.111
Curry in a Hurry Soup THM S THM Cookbook p.112

Snacks:
Lemon Curd Layer Cake - THM S THM Cookbook p.299
Banana Meringues THM FP THM Cookbook p.317
Cobbler in a Jar - THM S Cookbook p. 335

Supper:
Buttah Chicken THM S THM Cookbook p.49
Slow Faijitas - THM E THM Cookbook p.53
Lemon Herb Drummies - THM S THM Cookbook p.51
Lentil Soup - THM E THM Cookbook p.89
Cabb and Saus Skillet THM S THM Cookbook p.58
Perfect Pizza - THM S THM Cookbook p.211




Comments

Popular Posts