THM Menu for April 2-8th, 2018



This week starts 1st week of my 3rd round of my THM New Habits Challenge. Are you joining us?  I have a FB group page if you would like to join us and keep each other accountable. Or for even more fun use the hashtag #THMnewhabitschallenge2018 on IG and leave a picture.  

I am taking a 1 weeks break from working through the THM Cookbook because I want to try some NEW recipes from Carolyn's NEW BOOK, Easy Keto Dinners (EKD), and also a few from the Trim Healthy Table (THT)that have been calling my name. But never fear, I will be back at the THM Cookbook next week!

Breakfasts: - for the shakes and smoothies, I am going to use Kefir instead of cottage cheese and Almond Milk.  I make smoothies almost daily to go along with my breakfast. 
Chocolate Covered Cherry Shake - THM FP THT p.471 with - Chocolate Covered Cherry Muffins THM E THT p367
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Shake- THM S THT p.475 Cinnamon Pecan Baked Pancake THM S THT p.338
Whipped Pina Colada Shake- THM E THT p.477 with Crunch Granola THM E THT p.361

Lunch: - Leftovers
Antipesto Caprese Salad- THM S EKD Cookbook p.103
Creamy Lemon Chicken And Quinoa Soup - THM E THT p.147
Moroccan Trade Wins Trimmy Bisque THM E THT p.191

Snacks:
Brown Rice Kristy Treats- THM E THT p.439
Chocolate Treeces Poke Cake THM S THT  p.382
Magic Salted Caramel Cupcakes - THM S THT p.379

Supper:  All these meals are taken from Easy Keto Dinners - All are THM S
Chicken Enchilada Skillet p.22
Jamaican Jerk Chicken and "rice" p.28
California Roll in a Bowl p.52
Jalapeno Cheddar Stuffed Burgers p.74
Buffalo Chicken Chowder p. 34
Zucchini Pan Pizza - p.96

Sippers
Hello Health Sipper - THM FP THT p.453
Converted Sailor Toddy - THM FP THT p.454

Comments

Popular Posts