Book Review: A Christmas Mission

I started reading A Christmas Mission around Christmas time. I ended up not finishing it, sadly. I was reading it on my vacation and when I got home I forgot about it. And when I went to find it again on my Kindle I had no idea what it was called and I had so many books I could not remember what the title was. When I finally went ahead and re-organized my Kindle I found it.

I found the book a great read but so sad. I could not comprehend how mother's could abandon their children because they could not afford to feed them. And what the children endured on the streets just made me sick. I am so thankful for places like mentioned in the story that are reaching out to the street boys especially.   After reading this book I do not think I will ever be able to erase the mental picture of what happens to those dear children.

A great read, but not something I would read to my children.

Comments

Popular Posts