Piggly Wiggly 3/5 and 3/6 2013

I went 2 days. The first day I paid $.68. The pizza rolls actually made me $.01 each. I almost MISSED the PB deal. I normally get the ad, but this week I didn't  Thankfully I saw it when I got to the store. The soap I used the $5/2 neutrogena coupon and I think I payed $.24 each for them. But it helped get me to the $25 needed so it was worth it.




The 2nd time I went I payed a little more.I think it was something like $7. I went home Friday after looking through the store and found more deals other than the pizza rolls. So I had more diversity in this one. The McCain fries were a MM again. I had a raincheck for them. I had been trying for WEEKS to get them and they were ALWAYS out. They are good. I am spoiled on sweet potato fries now.


Comments

Popular Posts