Early to Rise Challenge

I really found the challenge to be thought provoking. I ended up sick for a good portion of it, but I still was
able to get up early about 1/2 the time.

This one thing that stuck out the most for me that I learned.

 Make a reason to get up and have a plan in place that makes you want to get up. For me it was having my devotional, Bible, and book I wanted to read sitting waiting for me. I also started getting the tea/coffee pot ready the night before so I could just get up and get a cup without much effort. I had to make myself a "spot: for this. It is difficult in our house. We really only have 1 chair in my living room that I can do that with. And there was no place to set my drink/books. I still don't have an end table, but at least the floor works. LOL! I also make sure I go to bed with warm clothes so when I wake up I am NOT cold. I learned I will NOT get out of bed if I am cold.

I am still working on changing my schedule so I get up at 6, instead of 7. I have to change my wake up time so when I start work in May it won't be such a shock to get up at 6. LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts