Mediterranean Salad - THM E


I was so excited to TRY this recipe.  I am not sure why exactly. I guess something different? Or maybe it reminded me of the pasta salad recipes I made back in the day when I still ate gluten items.  But alas those days are in the past.

In a Medium serving dish:
1 1/2 cups beans - garbanzo
Dash of Parsley
1/2 pepper chopped
handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced in quarters
2 ounces of cottage cheese
2 TBSP Red onion finely chopped
1/3 cucumber seeded and chopped
1 tsp garlic chopped

Then in a another small bowl mix together:
1 TBSP Lemon Juice
1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
1 TBSP Greek Yogurt
Stevia, Salt, and Pepper to taste

Add the above to the bean and veggies.  Toss to coat. Letting the flavors mix together and sit for a while is best, but if you are like me, you eat it right away. I actually made 2 servings from this and the other serving I set aside for later and the flavor was SO MUCH  better.


Comments

Popular Posts