Early to Rise Day 14 - 17

Find what motivates you?

Boy that is something I am not sure I have the answer to. I have had issues trying to come up with what I want to do to get myself up. I finally settled on a stack of books I wanted to read.  Then we all got sick AGAIN. 

1. I like to get up earily because I have some quiet time, most mornings that is. I miss the time of being able to just sit and read or read through a few of my favorite blogs.  I don't get much time during the day that I can focus on that. And in the evenings I am scrambling around trying to get the house clean before my husband comes home (11PM comes so early)
  

2. If I get up early I can write a to do list that I might actually finish.

3. I am awake when the children get up and I can smile and love on them instead of moaning at them from my bed.  My goal has been to always have a smile on my face in the morning for them. I NEVER want them to remember grumpy mommy in the morning.



And for the past week I have been getting up at....

 

 I am so excited and proud of myself. YAY! I love my alarm clock... well maybe not. hehe
  

Comments

Popular Posts