Early to Rise: Day 20

Wow, has it been 20 days already? Whew. They sure went by fast.

One of the things that has been a theme with this challenge is to have some Quiet time. I find myself yearning for some. But it seems that the harder I strive for it, the harder it is to get. I have set for myself about 1- 2 hours at night, but that rarely works out. I try to do it in the morning. That rarely works as well. My children know when I get up and the quiet it is over. Yes, I do love them to pieces and they are the light of my life. They are the blessing in every way.  My only regret is that I don't have MORE to disturb me in the morning... I wish I did.

So for now I am happy to get the quiet time when I sleep. I will have plenty of quiet time when they are all grown. I will miss it SO MUCH and long for the busy time again. It is going to come all too soon.

So I will treasure the non - quiet time.  I will not get all bent out of shape because I didn't get my "quiet time" This is a season and I am going to learn and LOVE it. I know way to many moms/people that can't survive without their "me" time to the point they get angry if they don't get it. I am not going to be one.

Comments

  1. Enjoying seeing others do the early to rise challenge...where did you find out how to get started with it?

    -Rachel, come visit at www.creativelyredeemingher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually follow another blog http://moneysavingmom.com/ and she did the challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts