Goals for March 10 - 16 2013

What I was working on this past week....

Homemaking
Finish Kitchen Challenge for the week - I never looked at it because I couldn't print out the list. :-(
Organize Freezer - Someday...
Organize Coupons/Binder  - I bought my file folder boxes and clips!
Piano and Violin Practice - I have not even done it once. :-(


Family/Relationships/Ministries/Marriage
Game Night
Write a note
Finish up dates with children 

Personal
Finish Memorizing Ps: 1:1-4
Finish and Start reading: October Song, John, Shadows On Stoney Creek, Mary Jones and her Bible, and Bound For Oregon, Write It Down, Make it Happen,  Tiny book of BIG garage sale secrets, 10 Simple Steps For More Joyful Kids And Happier Parents, and A Love That Multiplies.
Keep up with Reading Through the Bible - I am now a month behind. Oops.
Walk/Run 3 days a week - I did it! I walked 3 days. Waiting for the snow to GO AWAY!

Blogging
Menu, Book review, Recipe, and Weekly goals - I was late, but I still DID IT!

For this week!
Homemaking
Finish Kitchen Challenge for the week - I am working on something a little different - 31 Days to Clean with a friend from church!
Organize Freezer
Organize Coupons/Binder 
Piano and Violin Practice


Family/Relationships/Ministries/Marriage
Game Night
Write a note
Finish up dates with children 

Personal
Finish Memorizing Ps: 1:1-4
Finish and Start reading: October Song, John, Shadows On Stoney Creek, Mary Jones and her Bible, and Bound For Oregon, and A Love That Multiplies.
Keep up with Reading Through the Bible
Walk/Run 3 days a week

Blogging
Menu, Book Review, Recipe, and Weekly goals   

Comments

Popular Posts