Early to Rise Day 19

Take Control of Your Day

HA! I am working on it. I think I have been kinda floating most times. Mostly because I am trying to play catch up from the day before or in some cases we are so sick no one cares.

But honestly the most disturbing things to my day is when I am gone. I REALLY do not want to be gone, but it is a necessary evil, but it is miserable and wrecks havoc on what I need to get done each day.  This week has been and is going to be bad.  I will be done almost every day. I LOVE weeks when I stay home, or if I go out I can take only 1 or two children with me.

Getting up early helps me get a few more things accomplished in the peace and quiet, but it is honestly going to take me a month of early mornings to get caught up with just the basics. LOL!

I actually got up a LITTLE later today. I got up at 7:30 because my children decided to bless us with them making breakfast. Fried potatoes and yogurt. YUM!

Comments

Popular Posts