My Booklist for 2014

I had a list from last year, but I didn't get to finish it. I did about half of it. Mostly because my computer wasn't working and I also started working. I hope I can do better THIS year.  RIGHT? So far my list only goes to June. I will have to work on the rest... later.

January
7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
Grace-Based Parenting
Just a Minute:In the Heart of a Child, One Moment .. Can Last Forever
The Resolution for Woman 
The 5 Love Languages of Children
Possibilities of Prayer


February
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
And Then I had Kids: Encouragement for Mothers of Young Children
While We're Far Apart
She's Got Issues: Seriously Good News for Stressed Out, Secretly Scared Control Freaks Like Us
Three Cups of Tea: One man's mission to promote peace

March
Onward: How Starbucks Fought For It's Life without Losing Its Soul
The Heart of Homeschooling: Teaching & Living What Really Matters
She Makes It Look Easy: A Novel
When the Hurt Runs Deep
Attack Your Day Before it Attacks You

April
The Elements of Style
Lessons at Blackberry Inn: Adventures with the Gentle Art of Learning
Running For My Life
If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat
Made to crave : satisfying your deepest desire with God, not food
  
May
10 Ways to be a Better Learner
Raising Your Kids With Character That Lasts. 
Shepharding a Child's Heart
Jesus Calling
When Children Love to Learn: A Practical Application of Charlotte Mason's Philosophy for Today 

June
Pour your heart into it : how Starbucks built a company one cup at a time
Reading magic : why reading aloud to our children will change their lives forever
On Every Side 
Calm my anxious heart

Comments

Popular Posts