Book Review: Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst

I really enjoyed Unglued. The cover alone had me in stitches. If I my purse was big enough I think I would be doing that.  I could really relate to her sticky situations that resulted in her becoming Unglued. 

One of things that made me think the most is about the sabbath. In our day and age we run from the minute our toes hit the floor until we drop into bed at night. No WONDER we become unglued on the silliest things.  The story about her son had me jealous. How in the world can someone not have ANYTHING on their mind. I can't imagine what that is like. I sure wish I could do that. I would fall asleep trying to think of nothing.

I hope I can follow more of her suggestions in taking a sabbath... ie Sunday to rest. Not make myself run ragged to accomplish everything. There is no reason that I can't get everything ready on Friday or Saturday for Sunday. Just sitting back and enjoying my family instead. If I don't plan ahead by the time Monday rolls around I am already unglued because I have no menu or plan to get things done that week!

Comments

Popular Posts