DIY projects for 2013

Do It Yourself 

I LOVE doing Do It Yourself Projects.  I just rarely make or take the time to actually go ahead and do it myself. So I am challenging myself to try to do at LEAST 12. I know the kids would LOVE to do it with me if I asked them. How about you? Do you have any projects you want to tackle this year?


Liquid Soap - I found a good deal on soap for FREE. No one is a big fan, because we really like liquid soap. I might try this one too.

Windex - I think it is almost an all purpose cleaner at my house.

Homemade Bubble Bath - my kids would LOVE me if I could pull it off!

Homemade Bubbles - I think we could buy stock in bubbles with all the bubbles spilled here.

Pita Bread - I LOVE it, but it is so expensive

Naan - We LOVE Indian food. I have never found any in the store though.

Mango Chutney - Aarti on Food Network raves about it. I want to try it. :-)

Decoupage - I know I would LOVE to make some projects that need this.

Laundry Color Catcher - I know my husband was asking for this.

Colored Sprinkles - I am just too cheap to buy them, so this recipe is perfect for me.

Cooking Spray - I can't tell you how many times I wish I had this!

Weed Killer - We need to try this on the front "porch"

Wood Cleaner - Seems like we are always OUT of this stuff when we need it.

Shower Cleaner - I need this by the truck loads here with my hard water. I want to try this one as well and see which is better.

Kefir Soda - I have so much milk kefir I want to convert it to water kefir and make soda!

Comments

Popular Posts