Stockpile Challenge

For the next 2 months I am going to attempt to only spent about $50 a month for groceries etc. I need to get eggs, cat food & litter, lettuce, bananas, and probably some things like onions. I never seem to have enough. LOL! While I was browsing my few blogs I like to follow I noticed ANOTHER blogger doing the same thing. So I thought... hey why not join in. Thanks Operation 40K for not letting me do this alone. :-)

So I am making up my list of meals from my stockpile for the next 8 weeks

Breakfast:
Yogurt/ Kefir plenty of frozen fruit I can add
Quiche-  premade
Cereal
Muffins - premade
Breakfast Pies - premade
Pancakes/Waffles
Oatmeal

Lunch
Spaghetti w/ green beans
Burgers/Brauts/Hotdogs w/ squash and peas
Garlic ground beef/chicken, bean, enchiladas.burritos with lettuce/ tomatoes
BBQ or Italian Roasts with broccoli
Tacos
Pizza with carrots and dip
Orange Chicken
Sweat and Sour Meatballs
Beans N Cornbread
Chili Mac


Supper:
Mexican Bean Soup
Split Pea and Ham Soup
Chili
Jumbo
Creamy Potato Soup
Borscht
Aarti's Lentil Soup
Veggie Soup
Bean and Bacon
Chicken Noodle/Rice
Sandwiches - Tuna, PB&J & Bologna


Snacks
Crackers
Applesauce
Popcorn
Chex Mix
Jello





Comments

Popular Posts