Food Menu 1/14-1/20 2013





Changing up HOW I do my menu this week. I am just writing down what we are eating this week and I can pick from the list, what we eat daily. Otherwise for some silly reason I am unable to make myself NOT do what I planned for xyz day. I have weird OCD issues. LOL! I will also come back and ad links to the recipes once I get caught up with my blogging for the week.

Breakfast:
Muffins- orange, cranberry, lemon, and banana
Kefir/Yogurt
Cereal
Scrambled Eggs
Quiche

Lunch:
Broccoli Salad – Ravioli
7 layer Salad - Budding Sandwiches
Mexican Corn Salad – Burritos Spinach/beans/tomato
Olive Garden Salad - Chicken “pot pie”
Chicken Cashew Salad – BTL Sandwiches

Supper:
Taco Soup with cornbread
Veggie Soup with biscuits
Mac N Cheese Soup
Split Pea Soup
Creamy Potato Soup
Aarti Lentil Soup

Snacks:
Homemade Chex Mix
Crackers
Pretzels
Pickles
Popcorn

Comments

Popular Posts