Goals May 28-June 3


How I did last week!
Personal
Complete week 4 of 5 Weeks to a clean house - still working on it
Finish week 3 of C25K program with my  kids- still working on it
Write up a list for Park Dates- still working on it
Finish last week of Filling the Freezer - still working on it
Practice Piano 5 times- 4 times!
Children/Homeschooling
Go on 1 dates/outings a month with each of the children individually - Just have 1 left!
Plan and go on at least one fun “trip/activity” every month with all the children. Take pictures
Plant 1/2 the garden and pots on the front porch- I did the front porch pots, but not the deck. Hoping to tackle the garden this week

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family
Write 1-2 handwritten notes every week to encourage or thank someone. - Totally failed this week!
Visit Grandpa
Blogging
Write 1 blog post a week about a new recipe we tried. - Did it several times!
Write 2 blog posts a month about my coupon shopping. - I did more than 2!

So my goals for this week - 
I changed it up a little. I made a list of 12 things

Personal

Finish Because He Loves Me
Complete 5 Weeks to a clean house
Finish week 3 of the C25K program
Music practice

Children/Homeschooling

Go on my last child date. Take pictures
Go on a fun “trip/activity” with all the children. Take pictures
Write up a list for Park Dates
Finish Read Aloud Missionary story
Finish planting garden

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family

Write 1-2 handwritten notes every week to encourage or thank someone.
Visit Grandpa

Blogging

Write 1 blog post a week about a a new recipe we tried

Comments

Popular Posts