Weekly Goals for May 14-20






Redoing the list a little. It seemed overwhelming.

Personal
Complete week 3 of 5 Weeks to a clean house
Finish week 2 of C25K program with my  kids
Write up a list for Park Dates
Finish 3rd week of Filling the Freezer

Children/Homeschooling
Go on 1 dates/outings a month with each of the children individually - Just have 1 left!
Plan and go on at least one fun “trip/activity” every month with all the children. Take pictures


Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family
Write 1-2 handwritten notes every week to encourage or thank someone. 
Visit Grandpa

Blogging
Write 1 blog post a week about a new recipe we tried.
Write 2 blog posts a month about my couponing shopping.


How I did LAST week

Consistent Devotions with my children 4 -5 days a week- I did it 4 times. I use to do it daily so I am frustrated with myself for slipping
Teach the children 1 new song/hymn a week - Worked on 4
Donate or toss 10 items a week - I had 30+.
Complete Week 3 of 5 Weeks to a Clean House- Week 2 will be done Wednesday when we move the piano and I get my dining room table back. WOO HOO!
Sew 1 item a month to get myself back into sewing again- I am going to make a clothespin bag
Complete Week 2 of the C25K program with my kids - I didn't even go once this week. UGH.
Write up a list for Park Dates
Start a weekly prayer list. - Struggling how do it to be able to add etc

Children/Homeschooling


Go on 1 dates/outings a month with each of the children individually. Take pictures.- I have 1 left!
Go on at least one fun “trip/activity” every month with all the children. Take pictures.
Read and finish at least 1 Read Aloud Missionary book a month and 1 “fun story” - A Chance to Die and The Door in the Wall. - I have decided the children are not ready for A Chance to Die. I am going to find another story about Amy to read.   I just got the Door in the Wall at the library so we will dive into it this week.
Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family


Write 1-2 handwritten notes every week to encourage or thank someone.- Finished 1.
Blogging
Write 1 blog post a week about a new recipe we tried. - Accomplished!
Write 2 blog posts a month about my couponing shopping.- I have to actually to go shopping with coupons to do it!
 

Comments

  1. Awesome work. Have a great week this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts