Week 3 Day 5 - 4 Weeks to Fill the Freezer

 
My final recipe for the week is Money Saving Mom's Lasagna.  My daughter was such a great help putting this together. She is turning into a great cook and is eager to learn new things. I am so blessed to have a daughter and also a daughter that enjoys cooking with me. I think she can sometimes bake better than I can. But that is ok. I don't mind.

I made my own cottage and Motz cheese. I made it several weeks ago so That I would have it on hand.  I never made cheese as a child, but when I was an adult I did all sorts of odd things. I made my own tortillas and bagels. It was fun, but a lot of work. :-)


I originally intended to make 8 meals, but I settled for 4 because it got so late. We added extra cheese to the top since my husband LOVES cheese.

Comments

Popular Posts