Taco Casserole



 I was just browsing my Facebook feed and came across this Taco Casserole recipe. I was just making lunch and was not happy with what I was making. Plan and ordinary Tacos. Don't get me wrong I like tacos, but I wasn't in the mood for them. So when I saw this recipe I decided to give it a try.  I was pleasantly surprised at the results.  My children all gave it a thumbs up.  So I am happy to recommend it to you.


Having tacos for us is always a challenge. Someone ALWAYS drops a taco on the table or better yet the floor.  And it seems that one person takes most of the cheese leaving little for the rest of us.  I like cheese, but not too much. So this recipe was perfect. You get a taco, but without all the mess. Plus it is gluten free. My tummy is happy about that.:-)  I am thinking I might make this part of the menu. Maybe do regular tacos one week and the other week this recipe. 

Comments

Popular Posts