My Goals for May 7-13



What I hope to do this week!

Consistent Devotions with my children 4 -5 days a week
Teach the children 1 new song/hymn a week - Working on 3
Donate or toss 10 items a week - I already have about 30.
Complete Week 2 of 5 Weeks to a Clean House
Sew 1 item a month to get myself back into sewing again- I am going to make a clothespin bag
Complete Week 2 of the C25K program with my kids
Write up a list for Park Dates
Start a weekly prayer list.

Children/Homeschooling


Go on 1 dates/outings a month with each of the children individually. Take pictures.- I have 2 left!
Go on at least one fun “trip/activity” every month with all the children. Take pictures.
Read and finish at least 1 Read Aloud Missionary book a month and 1 “fun story” - A Chance to Die and The Door in the Wall.

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family


Write 1-2 handwritten notes every week to encourage or thank someone.- Finished 1 already.


Blogging

Write 1 blog post a week about a new recipe we tried.
Write 2 blog posts a month about my couponing shopping.


This is how I did last week!


Personal
Consistent Devotions with my children 4 -5 days a week - I didn't quite make it last week :-(
Teach the children 1 new song/hymn a week - We actually did 3!
Read 2 books a month 1 “fun” and one self help. - Because He Loves Me (started) and The Shunning.
Do 1 project to help organize the house: Finish up the coat / bag hooks
Repair or fix 1 item a week- I totally FORGOT.  Oops
Donate or toss 10 items a week - I donated and tossed close to 100!
Sew 1 item a month to get myself back into sewing again- I am going to make a clothespin bag
Complete 5 Weeks to a Clean House.I finished the first week!
Finish the C25K program - tried to do it 1 day, the rest of the week it rained. Oops.
Write up a list for Park Dates
Start a weekly prayer list I have finished up the first week!


Children/Homeschooling

Go on 1 dates/outings a month with each of the children individually. Take pictures - I did an outing with 2 children! I forgot to take pictures. Oops.
Go on at least one fun “trip/activity” every month with all the children. Take pictures
Read and finish at least 1 Read Aloud Missionary book a month and 1 “fun story” - A Chance to Die (we are on the 3rd chapter) and The Door in the Wall.
Finish up school with 3 olders.
Teach 3 olders 1 new recipe a month.- I have worked on 1 of the 3 so far.


Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family

Write 1-2 handwritten notes every week to encourage or thank someone.- I did only 1 this week. I hope to do better next week. I have 3 planned.


Blogging

Write 1 blog post a week about a new recipe we tried. - I completed 1 this week!
Write 2 blog posts a month about my couponing shopping.

How did you do?

Comments

Popular Posts