Potato Salad





I use to HATE making it. Not just because it takes so long, but because I hate chopping the potatoes and onions. Well I got this neat Vidalia Chop Wizard that chopped the potatoes all the same size and very quickly. So now I don't mind making potato salad at all.  A friend of mine used one to quickly slice potatoes and onions when she made fried potatoes.  I was hooked. I use it for EVERYTHING.  Onion, cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, bread, olives, potatoes, squash, apples, etc.  I can't imagine what I did BEFORE I had one.





Here is my recipe:

Michelle's Easy Potato Salad Serves: 6

8 potatoes cubed (I don't always peel)
1 onion chopped
2 celery stalks chopped
1/2 cup salad dressing
1 squirt of mustard
dash of garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
Boil potatoes until tender (about 20 minutes).  Cool. Then add the remaining ingredients. I like to let it sit for about 2 hours in the fridge to let the flavors mingle, but sometimes I can't resist and we dive in and enjoy the salad. :-)


Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts