Week 4 Fill your Freezer Menu



I am excited that we are on week 4 and I actually STUCK to it. I usually get discouraged and quit, but I kept on going. I am giving Crystal from Money Saving Mom all the credit.  I have admired her energy and drive for several months. I hope one day I can be half as disciplined as she is!

This is her menu this week. It is so tempting to just do the same things as she is. But I already made her Easy Morning Glory Muffins. So I am changing that recipe to Chex Mix. I also already have Chocolate Chip Cookie Mixes from her last challenge that I haven't used up, so I am going a different kind of cookie this time.

This is what I am going to ATTEMPT to make for this last week.

M&M Cookies
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Banana Bread
No Bake Energy Bites
Spiced Nuts and Chex Mix

Comments

Popular Posts