Week 2 Day 1 Mac N Cheese Soup Kits



This is my FIRST freezer recipe for the week. I can't seem to find it on the internet so I am sharing the recipe. I know it was at one time on the net because I found it.  

The recipe is REALLY simple and easy. Just broccoli works if you don't have any California Veggie Mix on hand.  

MAC-AND -CHEESE SOUP

Ingredients
1
2
4

6 servings
12 servings
24 servings
Chicken broth
32 oz
64 oz
128 oz
Small pasta shells
6 oz
12 oz
24 oz
Frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot blend
16 oz
32 oz
64 oz
Milk
1 ½ cups
3 cups
6 cups
Flour
2 TBSP
4 TBSP
8 TBSP
Shredded cheddar cheese
1 ½ cups
3 cups
6 cups


1.     
In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Add pasta. Return to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add vegetables. Cook until pasta and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes more.
2.      
Combine milk and flour in a re-sealable container; shake well to combine. Stir in to pasta mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Gradually add the cheese, stirring until cheese melts. 

 I don't add the milk, noddles, or cheese until I serve the soup. 

Comments

Popular Posts